Choose how you will arrive in Madrid and we will provide the best options to get to the hotel
- By train: Cercanías (suburban railway) to Atocha Station.
- By Metro: From Plaza de España Station take Metro Line 2 (heading towards Las Rosas) to Banco de España Station.
- By bus: From the bus stop next to the hotel. Bus line C2. Bus stop next to the Reina Sofía Museum
- By Metro: From Plaza de España Station or Príncipe Pío Station. Metro Line 10 (heading towards Hospital Infanta Sofía) to Santiago Bernabéu Station.
Bus stop no. 11 is the closest to the hotel. On the corner of San Quintín Street with Bailén Street. 8 minute walk.
Tickets can be purchased from reception.
15 minute walk. Maps available from reception.
7 minute walk. Opposite the hotel.
7 minute walk. Maps available from reception.
7 minute walk. Maps available from reception.
Take a Renfe Cercanías (suburban railway) train at Príncipe Pío Station. Lines C1, C7 and C10.
- By taxi: Fixed rate of €30. Average journey time of approximately 40 minutes. Subject to traffic conditions
- By train: Take the C1 Cercanías (suburban railway) line from Príncipe Pío Station. 40-50 min by train
- By Metro: Metro Lines 10 and 8. Travel time of 1 hour
Non-European Union residents may solicit compensation of VAT. Ask at reception
There are several car rental offices nearby:
- Avis: at Gran Via, 60 (10 minute walk)
- Hertz: at Calle Princesa, 14 (10 minute walk)
- Europcar: at Calle San Leonardo, 8 (7 minute walk)
Bicycles can be booked from reception with delivery and collection right at the hotel.
There is a collection service at Plaza de España square.
At Príncipe Pío Station shopping centre (7 minute walk from the hotel) there are several mobile stores.
There is a supermarket called Supercor in the shopping centre at Príncipe Pío Station (7 minute walk from the hotel). It is open from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day.
There are USB sockets in the rooms. Power adapters are available at reception for a deposit of €5.
All studios with views have a balcony. Some studio type rooms also feature balconies.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel, with the exception of guide dogs.
There are smoking and non-smoking rooms available.
Let us know your preference upon reservation as smoking is not allowed in non-smoking rooms.
The hotel has rooms adapted for people with disabilities.
We offer scales for cabin luggage weighing at the front desk.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Unionpay, Diners.
Free Computer Use
In the business centre you will find a computer ready for free use 24 hours a day for our guests.
If you need to print a document, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Tablet Use
Tablets are available at no extra cost for our guests. Ask at reception.
Press 9 – Reception.
Press 0 – Exterior line
Press 0 + 00 + country code – International calls.
Kitchenware The kitchenette is equipped with basic complimentary kitchenware that will meet the needs of most guests. Should you need additional kitchenware, utensils or appliances, they can be requested at reception.
Dishwashing Service Dishwashing is not included in our daily housekeeping services. There is a cleaning set for guests who wish to do the dishes themselves. This service can be booked at the hotel reception. Find more information and prices at the front desk.
The rooftop terrace is open for guests from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The bar and restaurant is only open in spring and summer due to weather conditions.
Served daily in the LOUNGE area. Ground floor.
Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Breakfast for early risers
Can I still have breakfast if I leave early?
Let the reception staff know your departure time and we will prepare an Early Breakfast to take away. Request it the previous day at reception.
You can buy alcoholic and soft drinks at the front desk.
At reception you can buy bottles of red or white wine, cava, champagne, water, soft drinks, orange juice, Nespresso coffee, tea and infusions. Check our prices at reception. Additionally there is a vending machine on the ground floor with snacks and soft drinks.
The hotel does not offer Room Service. However you can find several take-away menus in the rooms.
Bar and Restaurant
The hotel only offers restaurant service in spring and summer when the rooftop terrace bar is open. Only dinners are served.
There is a public car park right next to the hotel, with daily rates of €20 and a 25% discount for hotel guests.
Get your parking ticket stamped at the front desk to benefit from the discount. Payment is made at the car park in cash. Cards are not accepted .
The hotel features a vintage car museum complimentary for guests. We organize daily guided visits at 11 a.m. Book your visit at the front desk.
How the WiFi works
You will be given a ticket with your user ID and password along with the steps to connect to the hotel WiFi. With each ticket you can connect up to 3 devices; should you need to connect more devices you can ask for a new ticket at the front desk.
If you wish to have WiFi connection outside the hotel for several devices you can rent a MiFi device at the front desk. Check prices.
Concierge and Front Desk Services
The hotel offers luggage storage.
Check-in time is anytime after 2 p.m.
Check-out time is 12 p.m.
- Free portable WIFI to take around Madrid
- 30% discount on our breakfast buffet
- Early check-in or late check-out free of charge until 14:00 (subject to availability)
- Rooms with views only available on this website
- Exclusive deals on Facebook and Twitter
- Best rate available guaranteed**If you find a lower price on another website for the same date and conditions, we will match the offer.